What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Mineola
While a few ants in the kitchen or spiders in the garage may not seem like a big deal, things can quickly worsen until you’ve got a full-blown pest infestation on your hands. All it takes is a crack in the foundation, gap under a door, or any other small opening for pests to find their way into your home. Luckily, you don’t have to tackle them on your own! Our pest control in Mineola eliminates existing pests and prevents future infestations, giving you long-term relief.
Our exterminators in Mineola will protect your home from:
- Bed bugs
- And more!
Get Same-Day Relief from Pests
Sharing your home with pests is already frustrating enough, which is why we strive to make our pest control in Mineola as hassle-free as possible. We use products that are eco-friendly for your family and the environment, offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and offer same-day service when you call our Nassau County exterminators before noon. There’s no better option than A&C Pest Control!
When you choose our pest control in Mineola, we will:
- Carefully inspect your home to search for pests, as well as hiding places and entry points.
- Create a custom treatment plan to most efficiently eliminate pests.
- Use EPA-approved products that won’t harm your family or surrounding ecosystems.
- Give you our satisfaction guarantee, which includes free re-treatments!
Cricket Control in Mineola
Crickets may be harmless to people, but that doesn’t mean you want them taking over your home. These pests can still damage your clothes, upholstery, carpet, and make you feel uncomfortable in your own space. Save yourself the hassle and trust our cricket control in Mineola to eliminate these unwanted insects. Our environmentally-friendly products will get the job done in no time, restoring your peace of mind in the process.
There are also steps you can take to prevent a cricket infestation, including:
- Eliminating excess moisture in your basement by installing a dehumidifier.
- Sealing cracks and crevices around the foundation, which gets rid of entry points.
- Sealing windows and checking window screens for holes or other damage.
- Clearing debris away from the outside of your home and organizing items in the basement.
Ant Control in Mineola
Battling an ant infestation is annoying, not to mention time-consuming. Ant colonies are seemingly never ending, so even if you kill all the ants you can see today, there will be more tomorrow. Rather than wasting time and money trying to get rid of ants yourself, trust our ant control in Mineola. With over five decades of experience, we know what works and will quickly make your home ant-free!
When you partner with us for ant control in Mineola, we will:
- Search your home to determine how ants are getting inside.
- Identify what’s attracting ants, such as a leaky faucet.
- Target ants at their source to quickly eliminate them.
- Return for regular visits to ensure ants are gone for good.
Termite Control in Mineola
A single termite colony contains hundreds of thousands of workers—that’s more than enough termites to cause serious structural damage to your home. Their huge numbers also make it impossible to treat termites on your own. Rather than let them wreak havoc, trust our professional termite control in Mineola. With over 50 years of experience, you can trust that your home is in good hands!
Our termite exterminators in Mineola will:
- Search your home for signs of termite damage.
- Customize treatment based on the severity and location of the infestation.
- Use noninvasive Sentricon bait stations to completely eliminate the colony.
- Prevent termites from causing further damage to your home, saving you money.
Don’t let their small size fool you—rats and mice can cause expensive damage to your home, as well as put your loved ones in danger. Rodents chew through drywall, contaminate your food, put you at risk for disease, and gnaw through electrical wires which increases your chances of a fire. To eliminate them quickly, trust our rodent control in Mineola. It includes:
- Bait stations that are irresistible to rodents, but placed out of reach of children and pets.
- Traps to quickly reduce the rodent population in serious infestations.
- Exclusion repairs to seal off entry and exit points, protecting you from future rodent problems.
- Free treatments between services if you experience any issues.
Bed bug infestations happen quickly, and DIY treatments can make things worse by forcing bed bugs deeper into your home. Rather than lose sleep to these pests, trust our bed bug exterminators in Mineola. We use heating units to eliminate bed bugs quickly and without chemicals, giving you relief without disrupting your home or belongings.
Our bed bug treatment in Mineola includes:
- Canine inspections: Bed bugs can hide almost anywhere, so we inspect your entire home with the help of a certified canine team.
- Heat treatment: We’ll raise the temperature of your home hotter than bed bugs can withstand, eliminating them all.
- Discreet service: Our vans are unmarked, so you don’t have to worry about them drawing unwanted attention.
- Follow-up inspections: We’ll re-inspect your home after treatment to ensure every last pest is gone.
Our mosquito control in Mineola uses Mosquitomint, a treatment unique to A&C Pest Control. It’s an all-natural solution that’s made from plant oil extracts, making it protected for the environment and your family! Not only does this product eliminate mosquitoes, but it also creates a refreshing minty smell that dissipates after a few hours.
Our options for mosquito control in Mineola include:
- Recurring Mosquitomint treatments to keep your yard protected all season long.
- One-time treatments for special events like barbecues or outdoor parties.
- Proactive treatments to eliminate existing adult mosquitoes, larvae, and eggs.
- Preventative treatments to eliminate breeding areas and stop future mosquito invasions.