What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Garden City
No one plans on having pests, so when you discover them in your home, it can throw a huge wrench into your daily life. To get your life back on track, A&C prioritizes fast service and durable results. Pests don’t have to derail your whole week!
When you partner with us for pest control in Garden City, you can expect:
- Courteous interactions with our administrative team.
- Same-day service from our highly trained pest exterminators.
- A careful inspection that pinpoints what type of infestation we’re dealing with.
- A tailor-made treatment plan that suits your specific needs.
- Effective, family friendly treatments that ensure the cure to your pest problem isn’t worse than the infestation.
- A pest-free home!
If unwanted visitors have found their way into your home, A&C can help with pest removal.
Cricket Control in Garden City
Crickets may seem a strange house pest, but in the case of the infamous cave cricket, damp, cool parts of a home are their favorite habitat. Distinct from field crickets that you find in your yard, cave crickets (or camel crickets) adapted to thrive in the moist environments of caves, as their name suggests. So warm basements with moisture issues, or laundry rooms with small water leaks, attract these crickets like no other.
There are some obvious identifiers of cave crickets, such as:
- Tan bodies with brown spots.
- Long antennae.
- Powerful back legs that allow them to jump impressive distances, though they don’t fly.
- Hump-shaped back and 6 legs.
Fortunately, cave crickets don’t present many threats to your health or home; they are more of a creepy nuisance. But that doesn’t mean you want them hanging around! A&C Pest Management is your first step in cricket control so you don’t have to encounter these dismaying pests in your home. Be sure to check out our other service areas so you can get the quality service you deserve.
Ant Control in Garden City
An ant infestation can feel like an insurmountable barrier to a clean and safe-feeling home. And DIY ant control methods run the risk of actually splintering a colony so that instead of one, you’re suddenly dealing with two or more inside your home! If you face ants, get one of our professional exterminators on the job to get rid of a colony the first time.
Ants we treat for:
- Odorous House Ants
- Sugar Ants
- Carpenter Ants
- Pharaoh Ants
- Acrobat Ants
- Pavement Ants
- And more!
Ant treatment can be a serious pain, especially with spotty results. But you don’t have to do it alone. A&C Pest Management exists to help you reclaim the sanctity of your home.
Termite Control in Garden City
Termites are a difficult pest to identify and get rid of. They’re difficult to see because they borrow in your walls, hard to get rid of via DIY methods, and by the time you realize you have them, they’ve already done their damage—the total in the U.S. amounts to $5 billion a year! Precision in termite control makes all the difference. It’s not about killing as many as possible, but about killing the right colony members to eliminate the entire colony. How do we do this?
- We thoroughly inspect your home for termite presence and hotspots.
- We install the proven Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System, the leading termite control technology.
- The Sentricon® system kills the termite queen—effectively eliminating the colony!
When it comes to termite control in Garden City, there’s no approach more effective than ours. The added benefit of how we remove termites is that it causes minimal disruption to tenants and property owners.
Rodent Control in Garden City
If you’re hearing strange noises in your walls or attic at night, noticing gnaw marks on food around your kitchen, or spotting rice-sized droppings in your home, rodents are likely afoot. Time is of the essence when you discover signs of mice and rats because they can breed very quickly and have a tendency to damage your home to meet their biological needs.
When it comes to rodent control, we offer a variety of treatment options, including:
- Baiting: To protect your children and pets, we use Tamper Resistant Bait Stations that make it all but impossible for anything but mice or rats to access the bait.
- Trapping: Classic snap traps, as well as glue boards, can come in handy for rodent control. We carefully place these in out-of-the-way areas of your home to keep your family protected while also effectively combating a rodent infestation.
- Exclusion: For an additional fee, our exterminators seal the exterior of your home, barring new rodents from entering and stopping the next infestation before it begins.
We tailor all of these approaches to your situation because we’ve been in this business long enough to know no two rodent infestations are alike.
Every year, more research reveals how integral sleep is to productivity, as well as mental and physical health. But a bed bug infestation can be enough to keep you up at night, itching and dreading the bites you’ll find in the morning. Bed bugs are a big problem for individuals and the community. Like you, we want them out of your home!
Here at A&C, we take a unique approach to bed bug treatment that includes:
- Same day scheduling so we can get to work treating your home as soon as possible.
- Our expert bed bug exterminators will drive discreet, unmarked vehicles so as to protect your privacy.
- A free bed bug inspection and estimate so you know exactly what you’re dealing with.
- Eco-friendly and family safe heat treatments that eliminate every single bug in your home.
- Minimal pre-treatement preparation of your home on your part compared to chemical treatments, saving you a ton of hassle.
- Post-treatment inspection by K9 teams in which our highly trained dogs find any remaining bed bugs.
- Guaranteed elimination, and total peace of mind.
If you’re dealing with these invasive pests, get in touch with us for the most effective bed bug control in Garden City!
When you get those precious moments to enjoy your yard on the weekend or a sunny afternoon, the last thing you want is to be swatting mosquitoes every few seconds. We know the value of a peaceful backyard! At A&C, we specialize in green solutions, and our Mosquitomint treatment takes care of mosquitoes and their accompanying hazards with organic and effective plant oil extracts.
If you’re looking for extra protection, our In2Care mosquito trapping system kills all the mosquitoes in your yard through a larvacide that only affects mosquitoes—no risk to your family or pets!
When you partner with A&C for mosquito control in Garden City, you can expect:
- An inspection of your yard from one of our highly trained mosquito exterminators to identify all the places these insects hang out.
- Honest and friendly recommendations on what services will best suit your situation, as well as practices you can implement to minimize mosquito habitat in your yard.
- Recurring or one-time treatments, such as just before a big family barbecue that you want to be mosquito-free!
Stinging Insect Control in Garden City
Are you dealing with a stinging insect infestation in Garden City? Look no further for professional wasp and bee control services. Our team specializes in effectively removing various species of wasps and bees, including Paper Wasps, Bald-Faced Hornets, Yellow Jackets, Honey Bees, and Carpenter Bees. Here's what you can expect from our top-notch service:
- Expert Wasp Control: We have mastered the art of removing Paper Wasps, Bald-Faced Hornets, and Yellow Jackets. Our skilled technicians use a combination of residual products, micro-injectors, and specialized aerosols to eliminate these nests with precision and efficiency. We ensure that every last insect is taken care of, preventing any further infestation.
- Efficient Bee Control: Honey Bees and Carpenter Bees require a slightly different approach. Our team utilizes micro-injectors to deliver insecticide deep into their nests, effectively eliminating the bulk of the colony. We then follow up with residual dust to eliminate any foraging bees. We seal off Carpenter Bee galleries to prevent them from escaping before dying from the treatment.
- Comprehensive Service: Our wasp and bee control service in Garden City goes beyond just removing the nests. We understand the potential damage these insects can cause. Yellow Jackets may break through walls, Honey Bees can leave behind melted honey that stains and produces foul odors, and Carpenter Bees can damage the wood in your home. We take care of these issues as well, ensuring your property is protected.
With our proven techniques and experienced exterminators, you can trust us to get rid of wasps and bees in Garden City effectively. Don't let these insects disrupt your peace of mind any longer. Contact us today for reliable wasp and bee control services that will leave your property free from these pesky intruders.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!