Creepy Halloween Activities, For Kids (and Adults!)
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Yes, Halloween is almost upon us and there's no better way to celebrate than breaking out the glue sticks and googly eyes to craft up some Halloween magic with your favorite pumpkins!
Here's a few ideas to get you started, nothing says creepy and EEK! like spiders!
1. Handprint Spider: from Fun Handprint Art, and we just love the water-color resist paper plate spider web too!
2. Lollipop Spider: from OneLittleProject, oldie but goodie!
3. Cupcake Liner Spider Craft: from I Heart Crafty Things, too cute!
4. Cracker Spiders: Yum! From My House & Home, super easy and fun!
5. Egg Carton Spider Craft: from Kid Friendly Things to Do, great idea for any time of the year!
Have fun, and Happy Haunting! And if you have real spiders creeping you out, we can help...